By - RVNr_h
Welcome to /r/ferrets!
We have a fantastic [wiki](https://www.reddit.com/r/ferrets/wiki/index) that has answers to a lot of most frequently asked questions surrounding the care of ferrets.
We politely ask that you observe our posting rules:
- Original content only unless you have express permission to repost.
- Flaming / trolling / shitposting is not tolerated. Be civil, be kind.
- The discussion of, or images/video of ferrets interacting with other animals (cats, dogs, etc) will be removed. This is risky behavior that we do not condone.
- Absolutely NO fundraising requests.
- No advertising without mod permission.
- Rehoming is not allowed. We have a list of shelter resources if you need to rehome or are looking.
- No feeding of live prey discussion/videos.
- No shaming, regardless of food fed, supplies, conditions, where the ferret came from, etc.
- We are not vets! If you are wondering if you should go to a vet; the answer is YES.
Lastly, we have an [Official Discord Server](https://discord.gg/Qm9xRzY)! Come join us!
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/ferrets) if you have any questions or concerns.*
No No, this is not my psycho face. This is my face of joy that finally we come to battle!
Oooo so terrifying
Heh heh heh ❤️
I have an Albino Ferret, and if she makes this face, she's ready to bite you. I am Terrified.
✨That’s The Best !!! 🏆
~ku ku ku ku ku~
You don't scare me! Work on it.
I see what you did there ;)